Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

New Start

Well, It's been a while since I've last blogged and I apologize! I have gone through so many changes in the past couple months that it's been almost unbearable. For starters I should say that I graduated Empire Beauty School and passed my state boards! Passing my State Boards was obviously one of the most amazing moments in my life, I would say. As, any normal person would be, I was so nervous. So, after passing my boards I was on a job hunt. I have actually got a job at Karma which is a hair salon in the town I live in. I start Wednesday and am pretty excited! There will be different blog posts about each of these topics, which will be coming in the near future, I just thought I would do a little post explaining where I have been. SOOO keep looking and I promise I wont disappear for that long ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment